Dear Parishioners and Friends,
It is with great joy that we welcome you back to our church! It has been a long time since we have prayed together at St Luke’s.
As everybody knows Churches in the Archdiocese of Sydney will be re-opening from Monday, 25 October. That means that we will resume our regular weekday Masses from that day, and will be welcoming the majority of you back on the weekend of 30-31 October for our regular weekend Mass time schedule. All details are on the front page of our bulletin.
In the case that things should change and we will be able to come to church earlier, we will ensure that this will be communicated to you.
On our return, in accordance with NSW health regulations, we will need to follow the steps that were in place before lockdown:
- The number of people attending Mass at our Church is 160 (1 person/4sqm)
- As you enter the church it is essential that you please use the QR code, or use our regular sign-in sheets, that we used before lockdown, for the Mass that you attend.
- Please make use of the hand sanitiser in the entry of the Church, and be aware that masks are mandatory inside Churches.
- The sign of peace should only be given by a simple bow or nod of the head (excluding family members).
- Those who wish to receive Holy Communion on the tongue will be asked to wait for Father until the end of the Communion Procession.
- Congregational signing will not be permitted until further notice.
We will continue to Livestream our Vigil Mass at 5 pm, and look forward to being together in prayer once again.
God bless, Father Tadeusz Seremet SDS.